Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day 9

I'm doing the happy dance right now. I got on the scale this morning and weighed in at 154.4. That is another 1.0 lbs loss for me. So, 6.2 lbs in 5 days!!!! I was really worried about yesterday, but it worked out okay. I can look in the mirror now and see the results. It looks like my neck and face are slimmer and my gut looks smaller. I will measure on mondays and post the inches lost. Here's to another great day!

Breakfast
10 drops HCG
water

Lunch
3.5 oz shrimp 110 calories
7 oz lettuce 30 calories
2 melba toast 25 calories
touch of balsamic vinegar 2 calories
Up to 70 oz water

Snack
strawberries 72 calories

Dinner
10 drops HCG
3.5 oz chicken 87 calories
7 oz cucmubers 24 calories
4 melba toast 50 calories
apple 72 calories

I have drank 125 oz of water
Total calories for the day is 472 calories.

I hope that the scale show the loss tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment