Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 13

I am so happy this morning! I weighed in at 151.4 lbs. This is a 1.8 lb loss. With all the umm......girl issues that I am having right now, I will gladly take it. This brings the 9 day total to 10.2. Yippee! I am not gonna lie, it is so hard to cut out the salt. I have to admit that I used it on my broccoli yesterday. I did use a very small amount though. I think that the grapefruit is better for me than the apples. It just moves thing thru me better if you know what I mean! Goals today: very little salt, 160 oz water and resisting all temptation at the Relief Society function tonight!

Breakfast
10 Drops HCG
water

Lunch10 drops HCG
3.5 oz shrimp 110 calories
2 melba toast 25 calories
7 oz broccoli 68 calories
up to 120 oz water

Since lunch was awesome yesterday, I decided to have the same thing again. It was just as fantastic! Saving a 1/2 of grape fruit for a snack later.

So, today someone outside of my family noticed. I have not seen Hope for about a week. She was talking to me and all of a sudden burst out; " Have you been losing weight?" I was so excited that she noticed. She told me that you could totally tell! Yeah! Talk about a moral booster for me!

Dinner
10 drops HCG
3.5 oz beef 150 calories
7.0 oz tomatos 40 calories
1/2 grapefruit 40 calories
up to 160 0z water

Total calories for the day 483
total water 170 0z

The Function that I attended tonight was hard. So much good food. I was strong and only had water. Everyone else thought that I was crazy. I am hoping for a good result tomorrow. Crossing fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment