Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 15

Drum roll............149.6 lbs. I made it to the 140's! WOOT WOOT! I am so excited. There are so many things that I need to thank: Myself, the broccoli, Myself, the grapefruit, Myself, the HCG for sure, Myself..........the list goes on and on. So, this was a 1.0 lbs loss bringing the 11 day total to 12 lbs. Not to shabby! Today will be a hard day. I will be out and about. I will take my water with me and try to be home when it is time for lunch. Goals: 160 oz water, low sodium and eating on time!


Breakfast
10 drops HCG
water

Lunch
10 drops HCG
3.5 oz roast beef 150 calories
10.5 oz tomatos 60 calories
up to 80 oz water

I will save my fruit for a snack

Snack
grapefruit 40 calories

So, this evening me and Kendall found ourselves childless! I know, that never happens. We decided to go to dinner. Oh no........can I do it? We went to the Golden Corral. For dinner I had:

Dinner
10 drops HCG
Steak 200 calories (it was small, so I think 3.5 - 4.5 oz)
steamed broccoli 68 calories
5 strawberries 30 calories

It wa hard to resist the rolls, (my favorites) but I did. Oh how I miss breads!

Total calories for the day 548
water at 200 0z
Salt? Im not sure, I pretty sure that steak had naughtyness all over it! Hopfully tomorrow will be okay!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!

    I've heard of lots of people doing this HCG thing. I'm going to read your other posts before I start asking a bunch of questions.

    I'm at a friend's house in St. George this weekend, and she's got us both on a kick start cleanse program. Good thing we each have our own bathroom!

    ReplyDelete