Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 4

So, today I feel is the first day of the diet. It's going pretty good and I am not starving yet. Okay, it is only 8:16 am. I still super full from the last 3 days of binging. My starting weight this morning was 160.6 (everybody pretend the number is lower) I gained over 3.8 lbs in the last 3 days. YIKES! Hopefully we see the number dwindle fast. I am going to take my measurement, but I have not gotten to that yet. The goal is to drink about 100 oz of water per day. And take the drops 3 times a day.

Breakfast:
10 drops HCG (yum!)
12 0z water

Lunch:
10 HCG drops
3.5 oz crab meat 100 calories
7 oz asparagus 40 calories
2- melba toast 25 calories
I am up to 60 oz water consumed

I still have a 80 calorie apple to eat for my lunch, I am going to save it for a snack later. Do any of you realize how much asparagus it takes to make 7 oz. It is a lot!

So, you can see that I am not suffering to much. I do miss the butter. I really like to spritz the asparagus with the butter spray and that is not allowed. I went ahead and steamed it with Mrs Dash and then put fresh lemon juice on it. It was good, but not as good as the butter.

It was a lot of food and I can't fit the apple in. See you at dinner!

Snack
1 meduim apple 80 calories
water is at 80 oz right now.

Dinner
chicken 3.5 oz 87 calories
tomatoes 7 oz 40 calories
melba toast 4 50 calories
8 strawberries 72 calories
I have consumed 130 oz water and went to the potty 20 times!

Total calories for the day: 496
Total water for the day: 130 oz
3 doses HCG drops

Today was a good day! I did not cheat. I was not hungry. I think that I can do this! I am tired.

Measurements:
Neck: 14 1/2
Waist: 39 1/2
Arm: 10 1/2
Thigh: 22 1/8

No comments:

Post a Comment