Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 6

Drum Roll..................157.6..........CHING! I am down another 1.4 lbs. Yeah! Its working! (knock on wood) Total weight loss so far is 3.0 lbs, in 2 days! I am ready for another day. A good side effect that I am having is that I am sleeping well. I am tired at night and it is easier for me to fall asleep. I am not having to wake Kendall up because he is snoring. Looks like he is getting better sleep too!

Breakfast:
10 drops HCG
water

I was so hungry for lunch time. I made the littles pizza and it practically killed me! For lunch I had.....I have been craving canned tomatos. I put them up this year! They were fantastic just out of the jar! YUM!!!

Lunch
10 drops HCG
10.5 ounces stewed tomatoes 60 calories
3.5 oz chicken 87 calories
2 1/2 melba toast 31 calories
Up to 60 oz water

I am going to save my strawberries for a snack later. 12 strawberries = 72 calories

I made it until about 2:00 and I needed food! The strawberries hit the spot. I have also drank 80 oz of water so far today.

Dinner
10 drops HCG
3.5 oz shrimp 110 calories
7 oz broccoli 68 calories
orange 59 calories
melba toast 12 calories

So, for the day I consumed a total of 499 calories. I have drank 120 oz of water. I am not gonna lie, getting the water down is about gagging me! Good day for me, I hope that I see the results in the morning.

Side note: Dyllon and Kendall are naughty! They went and got a baskin robbins blast. Those suckers are more calories then I have consumed in the last 3 days! Why must they torture me? If they keep this up, they will no longer get a different dinner then me!

No comments:

Post a Comment