Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 7

I got on the scale this morning and weighed in at 156.6. I lost 1.0 lb! Total down is 4.0lbs. Yeah, I am not sure if I should be worried that the amount that I lose each time keeps going down. I guess that as long as I keep losing at least a pound a day I will be happy. I have a volleyball tourament tonight, hopefully I will have the energy to play. I will make sure to take the B12 vitamins tonight that give me energy.

Breakfast:
10 drops HCG
water

So far so good. Today before lunch I was able to take a shower! It was awesome. I only have 4 littles today and one was in naptime, one was at preschool and the other 2 are 7 and they wanted to watch TV. I asked them if I let them watch Spongebob and have a fruit snack, would they be nice while I take a shower. It worked out great.

Lunch
3.5 oz shrimp 110 calories
7 oz lettuce 30 calories
2 melba toast 25 calories
touch of balsamic vinegar 2 calories
up to 60 oz water

I make a salad but putting the vinegar on the lettuce and the salad shrimp on top and then crush my melba toast for croutons. It is so good. To bad I have to suffer so!

I will again save my apple for a snack later.

Dinner
10 drops HCG
10.5 oz tomatos 60 calories
3.5 oz crab 100 calories
1 melba toast 12 calories
up to 90 oz water

I will save a 72 calorie apple for dessert later after volleyball. I think I will bake it with cinnamon.

Total calories for the day: 481
water I will finish 120 oz

1 comment: