Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 5

Drum Roll, I weighed myself this moring and I was 159.0. I lost 1.6 lbs. Yeah! So, I am ready for today. I am a bit tired this morning, but that is very normal for me. I really don't start feeling awake and 100% until around 10am.

Breakfast
10 drops HCG
12 0z hot lemon water (water, fresh lemon juice and 1 packet truvia)

Boy, was I ready for lunch. It really is a challenge when I have to fix lunch for others. Such a temptation! I have not cheated thought. I did take a really long smell though.

Lunch
10 drops HGC
3.5 oz shrimp 110 calories
3.5 oz lettuce 15 calories
4-melba toast 50 calories
touch of balsamic vinegar 2 calories
water is at 60 oz

I will save my 72 calorie apple for a snack.

Snack:
Apple 72 calories

I sliced my apple thinly and sprinkled with truvia and cinnamon. I then baked it in the oven with a touch of water in the bottom. It was so yummy! Tasted like apple pie. I'm not even cheating, but it feels like it!

Dinner:
Crab 3.5 oz 100 calories
Broccoli 3.5 oz 34 calories
2 melba toast 36 calories
grapefruit 74 calories

Today I have been good. I am proud to say that I have not cheated! So for the day, I consumed 494 calories and by the time I go to bed I will have consumed 145 oz water. I will see you in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment