Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 21

What the HE-DOUBLE-HOCKEY-STICKS is going on with me. I got on the scale this morning and I was 148.2. A flippen gain of .2 lbs. I am so discouraged. I am wanting to quit this diet because I am no longer seeing the results. It is so depressing. I know that the hard weekend is coming up and I am scared. I am going to do a apple day today. From what I hear, it sucks. I only have one little here this morning, so I am going to pack him to Harmon's and get an assortment of apples so I have a little variety today. I think that I am also going to do some exercise on the elliptical. I need to make serious changes to day to see if I can get a loss. I have to 17 day total loss of 13.2 lbs.

Breakfast
10 drops HCG
water

Apple 1
9:00 this is a Breaburn.
I really like the flavor. Tastes like apple juice. Semi crisp. A good choice for apple 1.

9:30 1/2 hour on the elliptical machine. Nice and easy and flat mode. I did burn 150 calories. And went 3 miles.

Lunch
10 drops HCG
up to 60 oz water

Apple 2
12:00 this is a Honeycrisp
Pure Heaven! I love this apple. They are my favorite. They are very pricey at 2.99 a pound!

Apple 3
2:00 Fuji
I like the crisp crunch of this apple. I am getting sick of apples........

Apple 4
4:00 Granny Snith
To sour, I had a hard time getting it down. Only ate half.

Dinner
10 drops HCG
upto 100 oz water

Apple 5
6:00 Johagold
Good apple, but I had an hard time choking it down

I cannot eat a 6th apple. I really do not feel good and my throat feels slimy. I think that I have had way way to much pectin today. I might turn into jelly.

Total calories for the day
Around 650
Total water 120 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment