Monday, July 20, 2009

Long time, no post...

Sorry that I have not posted in a awhile. I had a super busy weekend. I weighed in today at 161.7. I have lost almost 4 lbs! Yeah!! I was hoping for the 150's but I am sure that it will happen this week. I am having a visit from my "Aunt Flo" (I really do not like her!) and she always makes me gain weight! Hopefully she will only stay a few more days!
Today's Challenge: 10 minute walk/run. Make sure that you stretch good before you start. Walk on minute, run 1 minute ( Tip: It takes me one minute to sing the abc's song 3 times) and then repeat. Good luck all!

P.S If you want to join the sight as a contributor, please send an email with your email address to kmdaam@msn.com or leave comment here with your email info!

No comments:

Post a Comment