Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Paleo Week 3

Guys, I could hardly believe my eyes when I got on the scale this morning for my weekly weigh in. I've lost 4 more pounds this week! I was kind of a slacker this weekend as far as the diet went - I don't even know how many Peanut M&Ms I had Sunday night... :) But I was good the rest of the week!
I am very pleased with my progress, but still feel I am lacking exercise, so I will soon be purchasing a bike and a bike trailer for Clay to ride with me.
This is the bike I dream of:


It's an Electra Townie 7D. I love it in orange.
And here is the bike trailer I would love to buy:

It's a Croozer 525 Double bike trailer.
Too bad the Electra bike retails for $439 and the Croozer is a hefty $375. So, I will probably be buying a bike from KMart or WalMart and a bike trailer from KSL Classifieds. :)

3 comments:

  1. WOO! HOO! Nice work Corynn! I think you should pay yourself for every pound you lose. You'll have the bike of your dreams in no time!

    ReplyDelete