Friday, July 10, 2009

Here we go!


I am starting this blog to help me lose it! I mean, I have already technically lost my mind, but this is about weight loss. I am inviting my friends to join me so we can encourage each other. Post me a comment and I will add you so you can make post too!

My plan is to: Keep a daily food and exercise journal. Drink lots of water! Exercise at least 1 hour a day, 5 times per week. I am going to try and keep my daily calorie intake to 1600 per day.

Good plan huh! Let's hope that I can do it!
****NOTE: So, it turns out that I actually need you email address to add. Please send me your email, if you don't want to post it here, then send it to my email address at kmdaam@msn.com *****

7 comments:

  1. Add me too, I'd like to loose about 30 pounds before the beginning of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in I need all the help I can get to lose it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always tryin to lose it! You can check out my blog too if you would like. jaylenemorleyfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mindy, add me, indianknoll@plmw.com/ We have lots of lettuce, spinach, peas, and almost zuchinni in the garden, come up and get some for a spectacular low calorie salad. You need to post a pic of your pumpkin for everyone to admire innyour garden. Happy 40th to me and dad today, woowoo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pilates.about.com is a great site for exercises that can help us all, you can even download video workouts to help ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, how was your Sunday walk/run? Mine was a walk out and then when I tried to run back, Dolly tried to take me out from behind, remember I said, leave the dog at home? maybe tomorrow - since I am now limping thanks to the dog. Fun.

    ReplyDelete