Tuesday, July 28, 2009

music

So, I dusted off the old MP3 player, so that I could have some tunes for running. My kids: #1 tease me that I have a piece of crap Rio. I personally love the thing. It fits so nice in my running bra and if the song is not working for me, I just smash my boob and it changes songs! So awesome, huh?? #2 tease me about the music that is on it. " Don't stop me now" by Queen (actually the whole Queen album), "Bedroom eyes" by The Cars, "Dancin' with myself" by Billy Idol, etc...... You know, really fast paced runnin' tunes!
Now, why is it that every time I turn around, they are listening to my Rio instead of their awesome ipod's??? ( I guess that I am cooler than they think! ;0) !)

2 comments:

  1. Well, I am glad to say that gma is down 9 pounds in two weeks. So tomorrow might we are going to the Rodeo in Preston and skipping the nightly walk. I have eaten so many veggies this week that I am turning green, but it has been wonderful to go out to the garden and have a healthy meal, hope you are all succeeding this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey one pound is still one pound... in the right direction, I might add ;) Good job. My scale hasn't budged in either direction for a couple of weeks now...Boo!

    ReplyDelete