Sunday, September 11, 2011

Protein Day 4

Hi Everyone!

I am so excited, after I finished cleaning the floors, ( I hope the four plus hours that I spent on them counts as exercise cause I'm pooped!), I hurried to get cleaned up so I didn't look scary for Hunter's Race Day Dinner Party tonight.  I decided to be brave and try a pair of jeans that haven't fit in a very long time...okay not the really little ones, but the other ones.

To my delight, surprise, excitement, etc. they slid on my legs and I was able to get them done up without the use of a shoehorn, and not laying down on the bed to do them up!  I even had the damp just showered skin that usually makes it a bit more difficult!  Woo Hoo!  I was so excited that the first thing I did was call Wes with a few tears in my eyes to tell him the exciting news.  I also sent a text to my old friend to share the good news!  I am so loving this!  It's a lot easier to stick with the plan when you see results like this!  New clothes for Disneyland are just a week or so away!

Sleep hours between day 3 and 4= 8.5

Breakfast
Protein- 26 g
Water 26 oz

Snack
Protein- 8 g
Water- 20 oz

Lunch
Protein-17g
Water-20 oz

Snack
Not hungry- just drank my supplement
Water- 20 oz

Hunter's harassing me a bit about not eating corn, watermelon and rolls at his party.  I think the grilled chicken will suit me just fine!  I may be a little short on sleep tonight.  I have to work in the early morning and Sparky doesn't run until @ 10:15 p.m.  Maybe I'll catch a quick snooze before then...

Total water 136 oz.
Total Protein =74 g
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment