Monday, September 19, 2011

A Full Week of Success!

Hi Everyone! Sorry it's been awhile since my last post.  It was a busy week.  We had a Food Safety audit at work and I ended up on shift seven straight days.  It's been a long week.  Our audit was a great success (yea!) and so was my eating plan!  I didn't keep track of sleep...let's just say it wasn't enough!

Day 5- Eating Day

Total water=100 oz
Protein= 88.3 g
Eating day additional calories= 304
Carbs= 44.4

Day 6- Protein Day
Water=108 oz
Protein= 72 g

Day 7- Eating Day
Water=100 oz
Protein=99.84 g
Eating day additional calories=372
Carbs=51.07 g

Took my measurements today!!!! Down a total of  5- 3/4"!

Day 8- Protein Day
Water= 95 oz
Protein= 84 g

Day 9- Protein Day
Water = 100 oz
Protein = 104 g

Day 10- Eating Day!
Water = 100 oz
Protein=98.2 g
Eating day additional calories= 442.6
Carbs=55.85

Day 11- Protein Day
Water= 78 oz
Protein= 76g

This was work day seven...I came home and crashed today.  I fell asleep on the couch and woke up at 8:45...too late to eat dinner.  That's ok...I wasn't hungry and went to bed.  But not before Wes asked me if I wanted some ice cream!  YES! Of course I WANT ice cream! I was tough though...I gave him the evil eye with a firm no!

Sleep hours Sunday through Monday morning= 12 hours!  I'm feeling great this beautiful monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment