Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 14- A REWARD Day!

I did my measurements for the week yesterday since I had to work today. 

Total inches lost for week 2= 5!
Yea!  So happy!

Today was a go crazy for lunch day.  Since I had to work this wasn't exactly a CRAZY day for me.  It's a little hard to leave work and go to Chick-Fil-A for a spicy chicken sandwich with extra pickles and a white chocolate gelato with champagne grapes and dark chocolate flecks from Sweetly Divine.  So instead I had a PB and J again...and the yogurt and frozen fresh berries. I also nibbled a bit on a pizza crust (it wasn't as great as I thought it was going to be).  I plan to stick really close to the food plan the next week so that when I go to Disneyland next week I can have a chocolate dream cake dessert and a few chocolate covered strawberries.

Total water for the day=86 oz.
Total Protein for the day= 87.5 g

Tomorrow is a big day...

The QA group is having a team day at the USU Ropes Course.  Should be interesting as I am terrified of heights!

No comments:

Post a Comment