Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 3- Eating Day!

I'm already to day three!  So far so good! Today is what is called an eating day in my food cycle.  Woo Hoo!

Some of the differences that I notice-

My belly / midsection is getting looser- The skin is loose, hopefully this means there is less belly fat under there!

My calves are nearly rock hard- Nice!  My thighs seem a little bigger but they don't have as much of that dimpled cellulite look at the top.  I can actually see the muscles in them.

I wake up on my own on my days off at about 7:00 a.m. and I don't want to just roll over and go back to sleep.   I have the energy to jump right out of bed.

Sleep between day two and three= 8.5 hours

Day 3-

Breakfast-
Protein- 26 g
water- 20 oz

Snack-
Not hungry so I just drank my supplement!
water- 20 oz

I spent the morning volunteering at Bountiful Baskets.  I love this co-op!  We get an enormous amount of fruits and veggies for a mere $15, and the nine grain bread is out of this world!  (I can have a piece today!)  The best part of it all though is the great friends that I have made there.  Thanks everyone!  You are the best!  If you haven't tried Bountiful Baskets yet- check out their website: http://www.bountifulbaskets.org/
You order on Mon. / Tues. and pick up at a local site that you select on Saturday.

The fantastic things in our baskets today:
Yams, spinach, green leaf lettuce, peaches, bananas, figs, cauliflower, green beans (my favorite!), pears, grapes. (No cantaloupe this time...yea!)

I will update later to let you know all the yummy things that I had on my eating day!

Lunch-
Protein- 42.2 g
Calories- 452
Carbs- 13.0 g
Water-20 oz
I made crustless quiche on the stove top!  It was filled with egg whites, swiss cheese, red bell peppers, mushrooms and ham.  For dessert I had one of the awesome peaches from my basket this morning.  I am SO stuffed!

Dinner
Protein- 22 g
Water- 30 oz

Dinner was really hard for me.  Wes decided that we were eating out. At least he decided to go somewhere where I could just get a protein.  I ordered smart on my sides and put them in a to-go container for my eating day on Monday.  I can't wait to eat that yummy sweet potato!

Totals for day 3
Protein- @90.2
Water- 110
Carbs- @13
Lunch calories- 452

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment