Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 15! Protein Again!

It's Ropes Course Day!

Breakfast
Protein=26g

Snack
Protein= 8g

Lunch
Protein=20g

Dinner
Protein=47 g

Total water for the day= 86 oz

I was braver than I thought I was and I tried all the high elements at the ropes course.  I had a blast even though I was so scared.  All of my co-workers tried all the elements too...three others are as scared of heights as I am!  Here are a few pictures of  my friends on the ropes course.

 Mark on the swing upside down- the swing was my favorite!
 Shirley on the climbing wall! I didn't get to the top like she did!
 Pam on the Hourglass tightrope...by far the scariest element...but I did this too! It's about 25 feet up!
 Shirley making her way across the Hourglass.
 Our Team...minus me...someone had to run the camera!
 Tom on the wall...Rock On!
 Marty on the climbing wall...
Belay On!
We had a blast and hope to go to the Ropes Course again next year! 
Thanks to Sterling and Patrick for the great team day!

No comments:

Post a Comment