Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 12- Eating Day!

Hello Again!

Day 12 is an eating day!  I am so excited!  Here's my day so far:

Breakfast
Protein- 26 g

Snack
Protein- 12 g
My new favorite drink- (1)

Morning activity:
30 minutes on the treadmill
30 sit-ups
1 hour vacuuming!

Lunch
This is great!
I had a PB and J!  All-Natural peanut butter and all fruit spread with reduced sugar.
I found that multi-grain oatmeal bread has less carbs and more protein!
I had ice cream! OK- It was my own version of ice cream, but it satisfied my urge to eat actual ice cream! Here's what I did:
6 oz vanilla greek yogurt- it has lots of protein!
1 C fresh frozen raspberries
I stirred them together and put them in the freezer until lunch!  It was awesome!

Calories:524
Carbs:61.7
Protein: 31.5g

I think I'll go walk on the treadmill again!  I'll update the rest of my day later...

Snack
I didn't feel hungry so I just drank my Verve!

Dinner
Protein-32 g

Total water for the day= 102 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment