Saturday, January 9, 2010

Disappointment

149.2 I am so upset with myself. How did I let myself get like this? I worked so hard to get this off. I have a few excuses. Dyllon stole my scale. I was not able to get on everyday to see my progress. I have been exercising, but I guess not enough. The stupid holiday cooking bit me in the butt........CRAP!

I guess that this is my new day one. I am going to do the HCG diet again, but this time only the 21 day program. Whose with me????

Load day today!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm with you for a second round, but I can't start again until the end of the month, for my 6 weeks in between 21 day rounds. I would like to loose another 15 if possible before summer comes. Let's go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to, but I'm just going to do the watch what I eat and walk on the treadmill thing.

    ReplyDelete