Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 49

Last Day of the diet. Guess what........My scale has went missing. I guess that it is sick and tired of me stepping on it all the time. This is the reason for no post yesterday. No, really........Dyllon has stolen my scale. Even though he insists that it is not right and that it weighs to heavy.......he still up and took it. So, this means that I have to go all the way downstairs and rummage through his room to find it. That did not happen yesterday because I had to keep the naughties off the tree. Everytime I turned around they had ornaments. I only have the problem on wednesdays. So, after I take Madison to school, I am going to be brave and find the scale and post my weight.

Okay, I was 143.8 lbs. Still doing good with the maintaining. Post final numbers tomorrow morning. Final Weight and Measurements.

5 comments:

  1. Friday, Dec 19, last day of phase 2,on to maintenance tomorrow. Seem to be settling at 126 even. Will maintain and do it again in the spring, to see if the last 10 pounds will go. Hasn't been too bad of a pain, except for all the cookies people keep giving us for Christmas!!! Dang that Pepperridge Farm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some kind soul finally brought us something I can eat, a case of oranges! Dad can chow down on all the cheese, crackers, sausages, cookies and candies, I'll take the oranges, thank you!!! Mindy, freeze your cinnamon bread and thaw it out later to enjoy when you feel safe eating bread again. See you sometime on Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out this cute pic of Paizlee and Kai in their winter hats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I FORGOT TO ATTACH THE PICS, DUMB ME!!!

    ReplyDelete