Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 34

DANG IT ALL TO HECK!!

What is going on! I weighed in this morning at 143.2 lbs. A gain of .2 lbs. I want to cry............................................ Seriously, if I do not see a loss tomorrow, I am done! I am not sure what to do....................................... This brings the 30 day total to 18.2 lbs. :o(

I am not doing another apple day, but I am going to have one for breakfast.

Breakfast
10 drops HCG
apple 72 calories
water

Lunch
3.5 oz chicken 87 calories
7 oz asparagus 68 calories
up to 60 oz water

snack
4 melba toast 50 calories

Dinner
10 drops HCG
3.5 oz crab 100 calories
10.5 oz tomatoes 60 calories

Snack
apple 72 calories

total calories 499
total water 120 oz

3 comments:

  1. Mindy, I think you hit your plateau for now. I was 133 this morning down 2 more. Today I am having a 3.5 steak and a tomato and 1 melba toast for lunch. Tonight is our Relief Society party. I will eat before I go. The steak tastedd really good. I am tired of chicken for a day or two. Hope tomorrow is better. Are you sending me the B12 drops and the truvia? Call you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! are you rubbing th 130's in my face???? Just Kidding. YOu are doing awesome! I did put that stuff in the mail for you. I got home to late on saturday, but it went out on monday. Hopefully you will get it in the mail soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there, Mindy. Last night was the R.S. party and I wasn't even tempted by the chili and cinnamon rolls, or hot chocolate. HCS is great for not being hungry. Going to the temple this morning with Bob for an endowment session. Down to 131.4 this morning. Hope the apple day isn't catching from you. Hope it is a good day for you. And hey, I haven't seen the 120's since before Danielle was born!!

    ReplyDelete