Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 47

cheat 

–verb (used with object)
1.
to defraud; swindle: He cheated her out of her inheritance.
2.
to deceive; influence by fraud: He cheated us into believing him a hero.
3.
to elude; deprive of something expected: He cheated the law by suicide.
–verb (used without object)
4.
to practice fraud or deceit: She cheats without regrets.
5.
to violate rules or regulations: He cheats at cards.
6.
to take an examination or test in a dishonest way, as by improper access to answers.
7.
Informal. to be sexually unfaithful (often fol. by on): Her husband knew she had been cheating all along. He cheated on his wife.
–noun
8.
a person who acts dishonestly, deceives, or defrauds: He is a cheat and a liar.
9.
a fraud; swindle; deception: The game was a cheat.
10.
Law. the fraudulent obtaining of another's property by a pretense or trick.
11.
an impostor: The man who passed as an earl was a cheat.

I think that I am going to go with #5. But.....I have learned a lesson. You should never cheat. But the more I think about it, I did not actually cheat. On phase 3 it says to AVOID carbs, starches and sugars. Sometimes it is impossibe to avoid. Like yesterday when Kendall brought home a loaf of fresh baked bread from his boss. How am I supposed to avoid something like that????? I KNOW! So, I had a half of a piece, thinly sliced and I have paid for it since 6:00 last night. I have gas so bad. Were not taking about the kind that comes out your bottom end........This stuff is staying in my stomach bloating it and making it hard as a rock. PLEASE make it go away. I will do anything. I am now scared to introduce thing back into the diet. I think that my body has forgotten how to digest this stuff. I was laying on the couch groaning and one of the girls that I watch asked me what was wrong. I told her I ate a piece of bread yesterday and my tummy hurts. She looked at me in the eye and said....Mindy, you are not supposed to have bread, don't you remember?? So, I guess that I will not be having bread (unless it is a Texas Roadhouse roll) it is just not worth it!

Oh, I weighed in this morning at 143.6.

3 comments:

  1. 126 again today and another apple day. Only 3 more days to go and then to maintenance phase, I will definately avoid carbs, especially homemade bread!! Hope you are better this evening, Mindy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the bread is killing you, I don't think I'd eat the grape-nuts! Oh, and Mini-Spooners would be a definite avoid item too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 125.6 this morning, and how is Mindy this evening? Hope you are better now.

    ReplyDelete