Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 46

Wow, I have been so busy lately. Not to busy to get on the scale, but to busy to write about it. I have stuffed the folloing in the last 3 days. Shopping....Jazz game....Shopping.....Wrapping......Shopping...Visiting Teaching....Shopping.........Wrapping.........Messiah......Shoveling Snow........Church.....Cleaning.....Laundry......Did I mention Shopping and Wrapping? I am still not done and I only have 10 days left.

Today when I got on the scale I was 143.6. I have gained a pound over the last 3 days. I am not to worried about it. I am only .2 lbs more than the last day of my diet. I am really gonna focus on the water and veggies today. I do have a sore throat. Hope that it feels better right away.

http://health.msn.com/fitness/video.aspx?vid=bb042995-f997-4754-af82-9b4a127b2682%26tab=Abs&gt1=31036
Oh, by the way, this is especially for my mom. It a way to get rid of the love handles... ;0)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I said the love handles were gone, it's the tummy I'm working on now. 126 again today, I guess it's apples tomorrow, DANG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy, sorry about the "Bread Ordeal" hope it lets up soon! 126 again this morning so another apple day, Friday is 21 days so I will hang on til then and then do another 21 days in a couple of months and see it I lose more. Feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete