Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 35

Well, I have good news and I have bad news. Let's go with the bad news first shall we...............I weighed in this morning at............143.2 lbs. Surprise! The same as yesterday. Well, lets get to the good news...........I am offically on phase 3 of the diet. The maintainance period. I am kinda sad that I did not make it the full 40 days, but I just was no longer losing. This way, I can pick up the exercise and I get to up my calories to 1500. I just cannot have............carbs.......(oh how I love you!)............sugar and starches. I have to take the drops for the next 3 days and then I am through with them.

Breakfast
10 drops HCG
1/4 cup raw almonds 180 calories
grapefruit 80 calories

Lunch
10 drops HCG
4 oz pork 360 calories
7 oz asparagus 68
hot cocoa 25 calories

So I found this diet hot cocoa but swiss miss. I am in heaven! Don't judge me!
Oh my goodness, this was so good. I nursed this cup of cocoa for about 30 minutes. Oh chocolaty goodness!

Snack
apple 72 calories
1/4 cup almonds 180 calories

1 comment:

  1. Han gon in phase three and you may still lose some with the exercise. This a.m. it is -2 up here, brrrrr! I made it to the school party last night and skipped chicken cordon blue, baked potatoes, and a dessert ccalled, chocolate heaven, had cucks, chicken and strawberries instead.
    rewarded this morning with 129.4 yeah!! the 120's again. Talk later. Mom

    ReplyDelete