Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 11

UGH........142.4 lbs this morning. Only a .4lb loss. I was so good yesterday too! Have I ever told any one that I hate the lower 140's?? It is so hard for me to loss at this weight. Oh how I long to see a number that starts with 13_._. I hope that I can see that by the end of the week. This brings the 8 day total to 7.6 lbs. I think that I am going to do a apple day today to try and kick start the weightloss again.

Breakfast
HCG drops
apple

Snack
apple

Lunch
Hcg drops
apple

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I know what you mean, so far only 5.6 pounds for me, and I have a lovely cold that makes me feel naueous all the time, the drops are making me gag with the cough I have, just lovely, and Jeremy and Angie invited us over Saturday night for a birthday dinner, crab, shrimp and augratin potatoes and chocolate cream mint pie, do they hate me??? Maybe I'll do an apple day tomorrow too, and see how it goes. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete