Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 5

Today I weighed in at 146.6 lbs. A loss of 1.2 lbs and a 2 day loss of 3.2 lbs. Not to shabby. Could of been better though. I had a huge headache this morning and took some advil and a big glass of water. I forgot to weigh myself before. oopsies! I am not sure where the headache is coming from, could be a number of things: 1) the kids I watch, 2) Madison's off track, 3) My human Anatomy class that started yesterday, 4) staying up until midnight to watch the biggest loser and american idol, 5) only getting 500 calories, 6) maybe I need to up the HCG??? 7) The inversion?? I guess that I will watch my headache and see if it goes away.

Breakfast
HCG drops
water

Lunch
HCG drops
chicken 87
asparagus 67
melba 38
water upt to 80 oz

Looks like I am in a serious food rut, but it taste good and is easy to prepare.
Snack
apple 72

Dinner
HCG drops
chicken 87
melba 50
tomatoes 80
up to 150 oz water

Snack
grapefruit 40

Total calories for the day: 511
total water for the day: 160 0z

1 comment:

  1. OK started this morning at 129.2 so here we go again. How is the headache this morning? Hope it is gone. Talk later.

    ReplyDelete