Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 7

Yippee Skippy! Today I weighed in at 144.0 lbs. That is a 2 lb loss. For a 4 day total of 6 lbs. I am worried about eating today. My lab is at 1:00. What if I puke? Am I going to feel like eating after? What to do?????

Breakfast
HCG drops
water

I ate rally spuratice today. Here is what I consumed:

6 melba toast
2 apples
3 egg whites on yolk
8 shrimp
greens salad
green beans
zuchinni

I am not sure of the calories, but I assume around 500-600
water was abot 80 oz

Yesterday was really hard. I had my 1st anatomy lab and it is in the middle of the day. I am not so much liking looking at the cadavers. It makes my tummy turn and my head light. Only 11 more labs to go. Not sure if I should eat before I go, but don't feel like eating after. I really did not eat until after 6:00 yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment