Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 3

So, after gorging myself for the last 2 days, I weight 150.0lbs. I really packed on the pounds the last 2 days! ;0) I am hoping to lose at least 12 lbs this go around. I am planning on exercising this time around. I have a Wii fit and I am going to be doing the yoga and strength training for 30 minutes a few times a week.

Breakfast
HCG drops
water

Lunch
HCG Drops
chicken 87 calories
3 melba toast 38 calories
broccoli 68 calories
up to 80 oz water

Snack
apple 72 calories

Dinner
HCG drops
chicken 87 calories
3 melba toast 38 calories
asparagus 67 calories

snack
apple 72 calories

total water for the day was 160 oz and total calories for the day 529

2 comments:

  1. Hey, hang in there, you will do well this time and hopefully keep it off afterwards, without quickly putting February. Boring meals again for dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I deleted a line in this comment, should read without quickly putting it back on. I'll be starting up again the 1st of February.

    ReplyDelete