Monday, May 14, 2012

I'd like to welcome myself back.......

Well, I find myself coming back to an old friend, or should I say foe? Either way, I am back. Why do I struggle with my weight? Anyway.........AUGH!!!!!! Okay, I am going to try the HCG diet once again. I had great sucess about 2 years ago, so here we go. Lets just say that I hope I have better success at the HCG diet then getting up at 5:30 am and running. Starting weight 171.0lbs Oh my heck, did I just actually post that number? Yikes! Pretend that you did not see it or that it is much lower. Okay? Okay! Goals: Lose 35 lbs and keep it off. Write in my food journal everyday. Drink at least 1 gallon of water per day. Rewards: 10 lbs - hair done, 20 lbs - pedicure 25 lbs- massage, and 30 lbs Shopping Spree. Sounds FUN! Okay, here we GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment