Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day two

This morning I was able to again drag my butt out of bed and get on the treadmill at 5:07 AM! Ugh! How I do no like the wee hours of the morning.  Today on the schedule was 25 minutes of brisk walking on the treadmill.  CHECK.  After my brisk walk, I went again and laid on my bed until the little"s started to arrive at 7:20.  When I weighed in this morning I was at 168.4 lbs.  This shows a 2.6 lb loss from yesterday.  Hopefully, I can keep those numbers coming all week.  I will check in later at lunch time.

So far on the water  I have drank 90 oz.  For lunch I had some of my favorite foods, they really did not go together, but they were good.

Crab 80 cal
Broccoli  68 cal
1/2 grapefruit 40 cal

Calories so far today 188....looks like I MIGHT HAVE ROOM FOR A SNACK TONIGHT!

For dinner, I had kinda of a rushed affair.  I had a meeting that I had to go to, so I went ahead and had the mandarin chicken salad again.  Still yummy!  So dinner was 217 calories.  After my meeting I came home and had a apple for 72 calories and at the end of the day I had a sugar free jello for 5 calories.  This brings the total calories for the day to 482.  My water intake was 150 oz.

On a side note, I had (really I did) to make chocolate chip cookies today.  I did not even try the dough and I did not have a cookie.  They smelled amazing though!

No comments:

Post a Comment