Monday, May 14, 2012

Day one (again)

So far so good today.  This morning I got up at 5 o'clock in the AM (I must be CRAZY!) and started my 5k training.  Week one involves a 5 minute brisk walk and then 60 seconds running 90 seconds walking for 20 minutes.  This makes a total of 25 minutes.  Gonna take it easy on the exercise for the next 3 weeks because you are not supposed to do much on the HCG diet because you only consume around 500 calories.  I think that around a half hour a day should be okay as long as I take a vitamin b 12 drops before I exercise for energy.


So far, so good.  I have managed to drink around 90 oz of water and it is just about one pm.  On a side note,  I have had to visit the little girls room about 10 times already.  Geesh.. the water just runs right through me!

Eating:

For lunch today I had a Mandarin Chicken Salad.  It was yummy! I started cooking chicken in the crock pot about 8:30 am so it was nice and tender for my salad. (I cooked 6 meals worth of chicken) Here is the calorie breakdown:

Chicken 3.5 oz  87 cal
Lettuce 3.5 oz   15 cal
1/2 can mandarin oranges in orange juice 50 cal
baked won ton strips 35 cal
light asian dressing 2 tsp 30 cal

Total calories for the meal was 217 calories
Total tastiness of the meal Delicious!

So, for dinner I just went ahead and had the same thing that I had for lunch.  It was so tasty the 1st time and it was already cooked, I just had to assemble.  The second time did not disappoint at all.  Later in the evening I had a snack of some strawberries that had 50 cal.  So, my total calories for the day was 484 and my water intake was 150 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment