Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 3

WooHoo, this morning I weighed in at 166.0 lb, a 2.4 lb loss.  This brings my total so far to 5 lbs!  I LIKE IT!!!!!  This morning however, I was not able to get up and exercise.  I had one of those nights last night that I could just not fall asleep.  I did the "if I fall asleep right now, I will get this many hours of sleep" all night.  I was still awake at 2:34 am.  I just could not drag myself up at 5:00 am.  I will either get my exercise in during the little's nap time of after dinner.

In other unrelated news my water cup has vanished.  I have been using the same 32 oz special edition Cowboys vs Aliens Slurpee cup all week.  Now one of my kids has stolen it!  I really like the cup, because I just have to fill and drink it 5 times during the day to get 150 oz.  Drinking 10 cups that are 16 oz feels like so much more water.  I hope that it turns up soon!

For lunch I have been really liking the salads lately.  I switched it up a little bit this time.

Chicken 3.5 oz  87 cal
Lettuce 3.5 oz   15 cal
Strawberries 50 cal
light raspberry dressing 2 tsp 30 cal

Total calories for the meal was 182 calories. So far I have choked down 80 oz of water, I am gonna need to get me some lemons and limes so I can change the taste of water if I am going to keep up on getting the right amount of water.


For dinner I went with the stand by again


Chicken 3.5 oz  87 cal
Lettuce 3.5 oz   15 cal
1/2 can mandarin oranges in orange juice 50 cal
baked won ton strips 35 cal
light asian dressing 2 tsp 30 cal

Total calories for the meal was 217 calories

Snack fruit and jello 55 cal

Total calories for the day was at 454 and water intake was 150 oz.  


I was able to fit my exercise in last night during the 1st part of American idol.  I was sad that nobody came in to keep me company or exercise with me. :0(








No comments:

Post a Comment