Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's been awhile

I just wanted to do a quick update.  I'm still doing great!  I came back from vacation and started all over on day one of my food cycling plan.  While on vacation I ate what I wanted and didn't gain any weight.  I didn't lose either but not gaining on vacation was a huge win for me.
I have stuck with the food cycling and repeated days 8-14.  I also shifted my eat what I want day to Sunday.  It matches up better with Wes' schedule.
So where am I at?  Total weight loss so far is 21 pounds 2 ounces.  Inches lost is 23 3/4.  Last week I even bought a new pair of jeans that are a size SIX!  I haven't worn a six since before I had the twins.  Yea!  I am loving this so much!  I plan to be back in a size 5 by Thanksgiving.  Which by the way is my next planned cheat day!  I can't wait for pumpkin pie!
The food cycling plan book comes out at the end of November.  It should be available on Amazon on November 28th.  I will keep everyone posted on when it is ready for purchase.  Until then...may all your weight loss dreams come true...mine have!

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment