Monday, February 1, 2010

Update of sorts!

I don't think I've ever posted on here before, but I guess I'll give an update on my end of things and we can keep motivating each other!

Jamie, Erin, Mom, Dad and I are doing a Biggest Loser challenge for 2010. We divided it up into a series of 3 month challenges, one for each quarter of the year. So far I am winning but I think it's just because I gained a little bit over the holidays and then lost it pretty quick once the sweets binge died down! In any event, I'm down 3.79% so far so it is pretty nice to be down those 6.5 lbs in a month. And please, don't do the math to figure out my weight. I'm not brave enough to post all my real numbers like Mindy!! (who is doing fabulous, by the way. I wouldn't mind seeing pictures!)
I've been trying to eat better foods, more fruits and vegetables and whole grains and have smaller portions. And for exercise I'm really loving Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred. Jacob even did it with me today, it was a hoot.

Keep up the good work, everyone, and good luck to us all!! I'm going to a wedding in VA in two months at the end of March and hope to look a bit better for my friend's big day.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I started up again for a 21 day diet plan, following our previous diet that we worked on, started out at 126, am hoping to see 115 or lower in three weeks. I'll keep you posted. Everyone hang in there and work hard at geting to your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love it when you post something and then realize that you can't spell or type or something and look like an idiot in type!

    ReplyDelete