Sunday, February 7, 2010

Week One Results

My first week was a success! I worked out 4 mornings (though I found that my Abs of Steel VHS was broken, so I ordered a new DVD: 10 Minute Solution Ab Blast) on the elliptical and stuck to my 1500 calorie diet even though me and all the kids were sick as dogs the whole week. Friday we all turned a corner and everyone is feeling much better now. The plan is to get all 5 days of exercise in this week... 30 minutes each day once I get my DVD in the mail.
So my reward for my hard work while I was sick was a 5 pound weight loss this week! 8 more to go until my first goal is reached.. I would love to see that happen in the next 2-3 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Super job! Keep up the good work. I have several workout videos from Turbo Jam if you'd like to borrow a few for a change in routine. Let me know, I'd be happy to run them over. For the most part, they're a lot of fun and the music is very upbeat and motivating.

    ReplyDelete