Monday, December 3, 2012

Dear Self......

I'm not well...........Don't you realize that what you do to me is not helping you?  You are UNHEALTHY!!!  Only you can fix me.  You have me weighing in at a staggering 166 lbs. You are only 5'2".  Holy Crap, you should lose at least 36 lbs girlfriend. Really, know wonder none of your clothes fix.  You know all the panic attacks that you have been having?  Don't you think that they just might be a warning sign that something bad is going to happen unless you take care of me better.  Your blood pressure is to HIGH!  Come on.....you take 2 pills just to try and lower me.  One of these pills cause you to panic and we all know how fun the panic attacks are.  You have to take a pill just to calm those little babies down.  Now, to make matter even worse......you get the call from the Dr. office that your Cholesterol is through the roof.  And they don't mean Party and raise your hands through the roof.  Just landed yourself on a cholesterol medication.  So lets take count of the pills now.  4 fish oil, 2 potassium, 2 blood pressure and one freak out pill.  Not to meant the acetaminophen or the stomach pills that you take often just to feel better.  Man self.....you are a freaking pharmacy!  Please help me!  Now you are being a cry baby as you type this because you realize how out of hand this has gotten.  How can you help me?  You have got to start eating better!  This not only means you!  If you are unhealthy so is your family....they eat the same things that you do.  You have got to exercise.  I know it hurts the knees, but guess what hurts less.....to be dead......is that really what you want?   A little pain and uncomfort never hurt anybody and there are ways to exercise that won't cause you pain!  JUST DO IT!  I dare you! So please make a plan and help me!  I cannot do it, I need you to do it for me.  I know it will be hard, but I will do it with you and it will totally be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment